Monday 2 November 2009

my birthday!

03 january 2009. they induced mom's labor around 12:45am (she was only 2cm dilated). mom, was very brave, because when asked what type of pain killer she prefers, she said none. but in case it's needed, she she chose entonox. she bravely said that epidural was not an option because she wants to be able to feel me come out of her and to make her feel the pains and joy of being a mom (that's my mo, she's kinda ma-drama).

around 2:30am, when mom's pain became worse. she was crying already, she said it's like having mentrual cramps plus lbm together. mom was twisting and pinching dad's arms. mom kept praying and dad kept encouraging mom to be strong that they'll see me in a while. around 3:23am when mom's waterbag broke.

around 4am, mom asked for the laughing gas, because the pain was unbearable. they said she's 4cm already and were surprised by how fast the progress is. they called dr. chua already.

aroung 4:30am, dr. chua arrived and mom was 8cm dilated already. they taught mom how to push and the midwives were assisting her. mom's very first push came with an ear-piercing scream. dr. said dont scream and mom obeyd. after about 5-8 pushes only, at exactly 5:38am, the gooey, cutie me came out. they placed me on mom's belly while they cleaned me out. everyone was stunned by my cuteness =)

my very first picture:

i was born on 03 january 2009 at 5:38am at nuh. i was 51cm long and weighed 3.25kg (7.15lbs). dad and mom were so proud of me. i was a perfectly healthy boy and passed all the newborn screening test. they were happy because i never gave mom a hard time when she was pregnant with me, most especially when she gave birth. i love you dad and mom! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment