Thursday 5 November 2009

celebration

03 january 2009

we love nuh! they even prepared a simple candle-lit dinner for dad and mom to celebrate my arrival:

again, here's our family pic:

thanks dad and mom for bringing me to this world. thanks to my (grand)papa and (grand)mama for taking care of mom and me. thanks to my cousins and aunts for flying in to see me (but missed out). thanks to my lolo jeprox and tito borgie for the prayers. thanks to lola for watching over mom when she was in labor. thanks to my ninongs and ninangs and my parents' friends and colleagues for support. thanks to dr. chua tsei meng (the best o & g), jurong east clinic, nurses and midwives at nuh, and nuh. most of all, thank you dear Jesus, for my mom's safe delivery, for my health and cuteness, and for completing my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment